Most orders will usually be processed within 24 hours. Order placed on weekends and holidays will be processed on the following business day.
All orders are shipped with USPS or UPS, excepted heavy duty rebar cutter and bender machines. Tracking information will be available as soon as order ships.
Some packages may require signatures due to high value of the merchandise. California-tool reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing error or missing information, with no further obligations, even after receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notifications.
Due to weight and dimension limitations, some of our products can not be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, etc.
We offer Free Freight* for heavy duty cutters, benders, and power trowels. (Lower 48 states only, No shipping to AK, HI, GU, PR, VI, etc.)
Free Fright* - General Term:
- Whenever possible, we ship orders within 48 hours. However, delivery times vary for each product.
- In order to minimize your cost, we select our freight carriers based on the freight destinations. You may not choose your own carrier.
- Business with residential addresses may not quality for free freight. Due to weight limitations for the streets in residential areas, additional charges may be applied depending on the freight carrier.
- Some of our freight carriers offer curbside delivery to customer’s locations. It is the responsibility of the customer receiving the shipment to have the means to unload, e.g., by forklift or loading dock.
- California-tool is not responsible if the product cannot be unloaded off the truck. Truck drivers are not responsible for helping unload the shipment.
- Additional charges may be applied if you request lift gate service. All lift gate charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- In the unfortunate occasion, if the shipment shows up damaged, you must mark it on the bill and immediately contact us.
*Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight based. The weight pf any such item is specified on the product detail page. We will determine which method of shipping will be most economical. If you have a preference on the carrier, please contact us prior to your order.
Please contact us for more details on the shipping information.
Return and Exchange
All products may be returned within 30 days of the invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
To be eligible for full refund, merchandise must be returned in “as new” condition with all parts included (power cords, steel carrying case, user manual, etc.)
All returns or exchanges require a return authorization from California-tool. Returns without authorization may not be accepted or proceed. An authorization must be requested 7 days of the delivery. A copy of the authorization email must be attached within the package. Please use the Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com for return instructions.
We’re not responsible for the return shipping unless the return is a result of our error (received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
California-tool reserves the right to inspect or test return merchandise. Return will not be accepted if found to be misrepresented, missing parts, or damaged through customer mishandled in unsellable condition.
All refunds will be processed within 7 to 10 business days from the date return received. Refund will only be issued to the account that appeared on the original invoice.
Spare parts can only be returned under one of the following conditions:
- Brand new, unused.
- Product has sustained damaged in transit, which was found when being unpacked and checked with the presence of the courier.
- Received incorrect item(s) from the order.
- Manufacturing defect(s)
Warranty and Repair Service
All tools are backed up by our six months warranty (parts only) for orders only through our main-site. For Amazon or eBay customers, please contact us for more information.
All warranty or repair service requires an order number where product(s) was originally purchased from or a copy of the original invoice.
California-tool reserves the rights to deny requests if the product has been misrepresented or expired from the warranty period.